Quick Details :
1. Product Name : Sodium Prasterone Sulfate
2. Cas No : 1099-87-2
3. Purity : 99%
4. Package : Aluminum foil bag or as customer requirement
5.Production Capacity : 1500 Kilogram/Month
6.Description : white or light yellow crystal
7.Molecular Formula : C19H27NaO5S
8.Color : White or light yellow
9.Min order : 5g
10.Storage : Kept in a cool,dry and ventilated place
1, High quality with competitive price:
We are manufacturer and can provide excellent quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcels can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number is available.
2) Secure and discreet shipment. You have various choices of transportation methods.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Prasterone sulfate - DrugBank
Nov 18, 2007 - Name: Prasterone sulfate; Accession Number: DB05804; Type: Small ... of human sodium-dependent organic anion transporter (SLC10A6)
Sodium prasterone sulfate | C19H27NaO5S - PubChem
Sodium dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate is an organic sodium salt that is the monosodium salt of dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate. It has a role as a human
PRASTERONE SODIUM SULFATE DIHYDRATE - Inxight Drugs
Dehydroepiandrosterone (INTRAROSA™, prasterone) is a major C19 steroid produced from cholesterol by the adrenal cortex. It is also produced in small
Prasterone sodium sulfate | C19H27NaO5S | ChemSpider
Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: Prasterone sodium sulfate, 1099-87-2, Sodium prasterone sulfate
Sodium prasterone sulfate | 1099-87-2
Visit ChemicalBook To find more Sodium prasterone sulfate(1099-87-2) information like chemical properties,Structure,melting point,boiling point,density
Prasterone sulfate - Wikipedia
"Clinical Application of Prasterone Sodium Sulfate". Chinese Journal of New Drugs. 5: 015. ^ Sakai, T., Sakaguchi, M.,
Prasterone sodium sulfate dihydrate | C19H31NaO7S
Prasterone sodium sulfate dihydrate | C19H31NaO7S | CID 23694217 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents,