Sodium Prasterone Sulfate
CAS NO: 1099-87-2
Molecular Formula: C19H27NaO5S
Quality standard: USP31/CP2005
Apperance: white or light yellow crystal
Packing: 1kg/foil bag
Storage: shading, confined preservation.
1. professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet your desire.
2. market feedback and goods feedback are appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3. high quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
4. exported areas: europe , southeast asia , the middle east , africa , south america and some other countries and areas.
5. business scope: organic & inorganic chemicals , pigments & dye stuffs , water treatment chemicals, intermediates, food & feed additives and others.
6. company advantages: a strong r & d team, professional engineers and scholars with phd.
7. reliability: provide demanded goods and professional services.
Sodium prasterone sulfate | 1099-87-2
Visit ChemicalBook To find more Sodium prasterone sulfate(1099-87-2) information like chemical properties,Structure,melting point,boiling point,density
Prasterone sodium sulfate | C19H27NaO5S | ChemSpider
Structure, properties, spectra, suppliers and links for: Prasterone sodium sulfate, 1099-87-2, Sodium prasterone sulfate
Prasterone sulfate - Wikipedia
"Clinical Application of Prasterone Sodium Sulfate". Chinese Journal of New Drugs. 5: 015. ^ Sakai, T., Sakaguchi, M.,
Prasterone sulfate - DrugBank
Nov 18, 2007 - Name: Prasterone sulfate; Accession Number: DB05804; Type: Small ... of human sodium-dependent organic anion transporter (SLC10A6)
PRASTERONE SODIUM SULFATE DIHYDRATE - Inxight Drugs
Dehydroepiandrosterone (INTRAROSA™, prasterone) is a major C19 steroid produced from cholesterol by the adrenal cortex. It is also produced in small
Sodium prasterone sulfate | C19H27NaO5S - PubChem
Sodium dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate is an organic sodium salt that is the monosodium salt of dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate. It has a role as a human
Prasterone sodium sulfate dihydrate | C19H31NaO7S
Prasterone sodium sulfate dihydrate | C19H31NaO7S | CID 23694217 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents,